Topic: Crossover index and mutation index in GA
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 12, 2013 1:45 PM

Alan Weiss

Re: Crossover index and mutation index in GA

On 4/11/2013 10:56 PM, Dua wrote:
> May I know what is crossover index and mutation index in GA? How to
> find these two indices in both command line and GUI? Is there a
> function to calculate the values?

I don't understand what you mean. But you might find relevant
information in the documentation:
http://www.mathworks.com/help/gads/genetic-algorithm-options.html#f6633
http://www.mathworks.com/help/gads/genetic-algorithm-options.html#f7820
http://www.mathworks.com/help/gads/some-genetic-algorithm-terminology.html