Topic: Differences in the curriculum
Replies: 17   Last Post: May 24, 2013 10:35 AM

Elise Teitelbaum

Re: Differences in the curriculum
att1.html (2.0 K)

Thank you Lisa....I wish I could be part of a group that works together in
this endeavor.

Will you share the completed document after your next session? I think
many teachers in NY State (and certainly ones like me who are alone in this
situation) will be forever (or until the curriculum changes again) in your
debt!!!