Topic: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Replies: 38   Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 11:57 PM

Dono

MTW, Exercise 8.5 (c), Crotchm reasserts his imbecility

On Apr 13, 7:55 am, rotchm <rot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 1:54 am, "Dono." <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 8, 6:08 pm, rotchm <rot...@gmail.com> wrote:> > which again with [1] gives

> > > Yes, thats a "trivial" solution  and as you hinted, there are others.
> > > The general solution to this is
> > > r = s(At2 + Bt  + C), which can be ~ at + b if its a perfect square.

> > No, pretentious imbecile, what you put down is not a solution since r"
> > isn't null for all t (while r"'=0).

> 1) ?? Didnt you see DvDM's reply to me? He agreed that what I put down
> is a solution
> to r r''' + 3 r'' r' = 0.
>
> Try it. You can do it by direct substitution!!  TRY IT !!

No imbecile, he didn't agree, he simply did not notice your utter
cretinism.

> 2) You seem to impose that r'' must equal zero. Why? It need not be.

Because, imbecile, in your BRAINDEAD "solution" r"'=0, meaning that
the equation reduces to 3 r'' r' = 0

Crotchm,

You are a patented imbecile.

Date Subject Author
4/7/13
Read Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/7/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/9/13
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dono
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read MTW, Exercise 8.5 (c), Crotchm reasserts his imbecility
Dono
4/13/13
Read MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his mouth,
big time
Dono
4/13/13
[...]
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
Dono
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Rock Brentwood
4/8/13