Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 84   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 4:43 PM

fom

Re: Matheology § 224

On 4/13/2013 12:07 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 13/04/2013 10:41 AM, fom wrote:

>>> I've never said what I try to prove about cGC is a FOL.
>>> On the contrary, I've always claimed it as a meta-proof
>>> about a _meta statement_ . But that should constitute that
>>> I use knowledge outside the understanding of FOL as a reasoning
>>> framework.
>>>

>> Yes. I have been fully aware of that.
>>
>> But, when people ask for standard explanations
>> and definitions, you simply repeat how you
>> know what you are talking about and fail to
>> provide those answers.

> I'm sorry, fom. You got to be very specific on your
> accusation.

Frederick has asked you for a statement of the
signature of your language.

You have never given it.

Frederick has has given examples of what is
meant by a signature for a language.

You have never given it.

And, repeatedly, when informed of these facts,
you "repeat how you know what you are talking
about and fail to provide those answers".

Shall I add to that this repeated crap about
"specificity"?

What it comes down to is that you either have
something psychologically wrong or you are
just compulsively ill-mannered.

Date Subject Author
4/12/13
Read Re: Matheology § 224