Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 84   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 4:43 PM

Frederick Williams

Re: Matheology § 224

Nam Nguyen wrote:

> In fact, for example, even when I presented and explained
> that my M1 is a finite structure, one of them (Frederick)
> refused to this day to understand it.

Whether it's a structure or not depends on which definition of structure
you're using. You won't say which definition you are using. You will
neither refer to the definition in a text, nor will you give the
definition yourself. You have made reference to Shoenfield, but your Ms
do not satisfy his definition.

If you refer to, or give, a definition of structure which your M1
satisfies, I will acknowledge the fact. But that will not support your
claims about cGC one little bit. So you have created a completely
artifical sticking point (is M1 a finite structure) so that you can
claim that you cannot prove your claims about cGC because I (and maybe
others) will not accept your remarks about M1. That's one way of
winning, just as committing a foul in football is one way of winning
there. Meanwhile, everyone sees the foul and they are not impressed.

Date Subject Author
4/12/13
Read Re: Matheology § 224
Alan Smaill