Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 84   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 4:43 PM

namducnguyen

Re: Matheology § 224

On 13/04/2013 11:43 AM, fom wrote:
> On 4/13/2013 12:07 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:

>>> Yes. I have been fully aware of that.
>>>
>>> But, when people ask for standard explanations
>>> and definitions, you simply repeat how you
>>> know what you are talking about and fail to
>>> provide those answers.

>> I'm sorry, fom. You got to be very specific on your
>> accusation.

> Frederick has asked you for a statement of the
> signature of your language.
>
> You have never given it.
>
> Frederick has has given examples of what is
> meant by a signature for a language.
>
> You have never given it.
>
> And, repeatedly, when informed of these facts,
> you "repeat how you know what you are talking
> about and fail to provide those answers".
>
> Shall I add to that this repeated crap about
> "specificity"?
>
> What it comes down to is that you either have
> something psychologically wrong or you are
> just compulsively ill-mannered.

I thought of you as a poster who could be taken seriously
but your posting is just idiotic ranting and rambling; you
you were very much bordering being a liar.

In my original thread that I'm certain Frederick is aware of:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.ai.philosophy/msg/58615203416c4d7e?hl=en

Twice I clearly indicate what language I've been using in my
effort about cGC:

<quote>

Arithmetic truths of the natural numbers (written in the language of
arithmetic L(PA)) are supposed to be absolute, in the sense that they
can NOT be undecidable, can NOT be chosen at discretion, can NOT be
of the nature "it's impossible to know".

[...]

Def-00: The natural numbers collectively is a language model
[of L(PA)] of which the universe U is non-finite.
</quote>

So your complaint about me never letting Frederick know the language
(hence its signature) I've been using, and then accusing me of
being "psychologically wrong ... compulsively ill-mannered" is
in between being pathetic and outright being a liar.

If you want to be seriously taken in this foundational debate,
could I ask you to simply stop that?

NYOGEN SENZAKI

Date Subject Author
4/12/13