Topic: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Replies: 38   Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 11:57 PM

Dono

Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)

On Apr 13, 4:59 pm, rotchm <rot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 7:12 pm, "Dono." <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > > r = s(At2 + Bt  + C), which can be ~ at + b if its a perfect square.
>
> > You mean r=\sqrt(At^2+Bt+C), arithmetic ignoramus.
>
> Smart people knew what it meant.

Only an imbecile like you would write s(At2 + Bt + C). You are
obviously ignorant of the very basics of mathematical notation,
pretender.

> The I explicited it to you
> and yo STILL failed to understand it.

You didn't liar.

> >  A, B and C aren't arbitrary, they are tied to each other through some
> > constants of integration, c1=r(0), c2=r'(0) and c3=r"(0),

> Well DuH... tell me  something I dont know!

You obviously don't, since you wrote A,B and C.

Date Subject Author
4/7/13
Read Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/7/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/9/13
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dono
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read MTW, Exercise 8.5 (c), Crotchm reasserts his imbecility
Dono
4/13/13
Read MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his mouth,
big time
Dono
4/13/13
[...]
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
Dono
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Rock Brentwood
4/8/13