Topic: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Replies: 38   Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 11:57 PM

rotchm@gmail.com

Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)

On Apr 13, 8:08 pm, "Dono." <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >  The I explicited it to you and yo STILL failed to understand it.
>
> You are not only an imbecile, you are also a liar, here is what you
> wrote:
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/5c060547da...

Ha! that support my claim idiot.

DvDM replied to me on April 9th, where he emphasizes s(...) =
sqrt(...) and agrees with my answer.

You posted you disagreement on April 13. You had a few days to read
all of the posts but failed to or failed to understand them.

Then AFTER your post of april 13 I replied to you pointing out to
you what was to be understood by s(...).

Then AFTER that, after you read what Dirk said, you posted back
falsely claiming that Dirk didnt agree with me and that you still
disagreed with me.

That was the timeline, all kept by Google for all to see.
You were informed what s(...) meant and after all that you still
disagreed.

Google kept a record of your inability to deduce s(...) and of your
inability to read (what DvDM wrote).

Eventually you did get it.

> OK, let's try a simple test, what is the expression for A?

Ha! We solved the ODE for you, we explained it to you a zillion times
and now you want us to hold your pencil !? Grow up!

Tell you what, you give A and I will give you C.

Date Subject Author
4/7/13
Read Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/7/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/9/13
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dono
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read MTW, Exercise 8.5 (c), Crotchm reasserts his imbecility
Dono
4/13/13
Read MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his mouth,
big time
Dono
4/13/13
[...]
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
Dono
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Rock Brentwood
4/8/13