Topic: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Replies: 38   Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 11:57 PM

Dono

MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his mouth,
big time

On Apr 13, 6:59 pm, rotchm <rot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 8:08 pm, "Dono." <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > >  The I explicited it to you and yo STILL failed to understand it.
>
> > You are not only an imbecile, you are also a liar, here is what you
> > wrote:

> >https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/5c060547da...
>
> Ha! that support my claim

No, it simply points out that you are lying and that you continue to
lie.

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/5c060547daa3491d?hl=en&dmode=source

You are STILL lying: https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/5c060547daa3491d?hl=en&dmode=source

> Google kept a record of your inability to deduce s(...) and of your
> inability to read (what DvDM wrote).

There is nothing to deduce from your ignorant notation used only by
you.

> > OK, let's try a simple test, what is the expression for A?
>
> Ha! We solved the ODE for you,

Who is "we"? You have used a software package to find out the answer.

> we explained it to you a zillion times
> and now you want us to hold your pencil !?  Grow up!
>
> Tell you what, you give A and I will give you C.

You have no clue. You are still trolling the internet to find out the
value for A, B and C. I'll call your bluff:

C=c_1*c_3^2-c_2/c_1

A is much simpler, so what is A, Crotchm?

Date Subject Author
4/7/13
Read Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/7/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/9/13
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dono
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read MTW, Exercise 8.5 (c), Crotchm reasserts his imbecility
Dono
4/13/13
Read MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his mouth,
big time
Dono
4/13/13
[...]
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
Dono
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Rock Brentwood
4/8/13