Topic: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Replies: 38   Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 11:57 PM

Dono

Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time

On Apr 13, 8:01 pm, rotchm <rot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 10:17 pm, "Dono." <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > > Tell you what, you give A and I will give you C.
>
> > You have no clue. You are still trolling the internet to find out the
> > value for A, B and C. I'll call your bluff:

> > C=c_1*c_3^2-c_2/c_1
>
> > A is much simpler, so what is A, Crotchm?
>
> I asked you to give A. You failed; you gave an answer for C, not A.
>
> Now lets see what you answer is.
>
> Recap the problem:  r = sqr(At^2 + Bt  + C)
> Then YOU wanted to include c1=r(0), c2=r'(0) and c3=r"(0)
>
> Ok...
>
> r(0) = sqr(A*0^2+B*0 + C) = sqr(C). Thus
> c1 = sqr(C) thus C = c1^2. This is much different from your answer of
>

> > C=c_1*c_3^2-c_2/c_1
>
> You failed again.

Err, you have no idea what the value for A, B and C is.

C=c_1*c_3^2-c_2/c_1

and

A=c1

Last chance, fraudster, what is the value for B?
You aren't only an imbecile, you are a fraud as well.

Date Subject Author
4/7/13
Read Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/7/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/9/13
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dono
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read MTW, Exercise 8.5 (c), Crotchm reasserts his imbecility
Dono
4/13/13
Read MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his mouth,
big time
Dono
4/13/13
[...]
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
Dono
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Rock Brentwood
4/8/13