Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 84   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 4:43 PM

namducnguyen

Re: Matheology S 224

On 14/04/2013 4:58 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 14/04/2013 4:28 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:

> Also, if you'd like to help the debate about my cGC thesis,
> why don't you offer a closure on my Def-1 and Def-2.
>
> I'm serious in saying that it's crucial to my thesis about
> cGC. If such a simple definition of set-membership truth-relativity
> is technically wrong, inconsistent, or what have you, of course my
> entire thesis would falter to pieces. And you will never hear me attempt
> on the relativity of cGC truth anymore.
>
> But I do need a closure on these 2 definitions.

Naturally _everyone_ who could constructively contribute to the closure
would be welcomed. And if I miss anyone in the below list I'd like
to apologize in advance.

In particular, with some reasons no so important of my own, I'd
like appreciate in advance if Chris Menzel, Herman Rubin, Franz
Fritsche, Aatu Koskensilta, George Greene, Dave Seaman, Rupert,
Jim Burns, could offer some analysis and closure on my Def-1 and Def-2
as presented in:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/e6f47fad548fbb97?hl=en

NYOGEN SENZAKI

Date Subject Author