Topic: Pairing two different values on one plot
Replies: 19   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:44 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Pairing two different values on one plot

On 4/15/2013 1:44 AM, PK wrote:

> hi
> as plot(A,B); plots A on y-axis and B on x-axis, plot (Timestamp, Data ) does not
>fix the issue. only swaps the axis.

my matlab version is different. on my matlab it plots A on the x-axis
not the y-axis. That is always the way it was. May be mathworks
just made a change to this, I do not know.