Topic: Pairing two different values on one plot
Replies: 19   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:44 AM

dpb

Re: Pairing two different values on one plot

On 4/15/2013 8:52 AM, dpb wrote:
> On 4/15/2013 1:09 AM, PK wrote:

>> Now I want to plot Timestamp on x-axis and Data on y-axis so that I can
>> find the value of data at particular time.

Forgot what intended to add -- on the last point

doc interp1

Still you'll want/need to convert the timestamps to datenums so there's
a consistent spacing between values for the interpolation/lookup.

You can go either way--find a value vs time or the time at which a value
occurred by reversing the meaning of X,Y in INTERP1.