Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 16, 2013 2:55 AM

namducnguyen

Re: Matheology § 224

On 16/04/2013 12:06 AM, fom wrote:
> On 4/16/2013 12:38 AM, Nam Nguyen wrote:

>>> I haven't seen anyone claim that, and I certainly don't.

>> They claimed that my claim about the relativity of truth of cGC
>> would be in vain because like GC, we might _one day_ compute a
>> counter example, hence the absolute truth value would be
>> established.
>>
>> But such reasoning indirectly assumes _there is no statement_
>> _that is relativistic_ hence my allegation above.

> Hmm...
>
> Explaining that there is a reasonable prior requirement
> to accept an assertion that a statement is "relative" seems
> to have fallen on deaf ears (or, in this case, blind eyes).
>
> There is a standard that establishes such relativity.
> It would involve proving the independence
> of the given statement by demonstrating a model
> in which it holds and a model in which it fails.

> Set theory is full of such statements. The literature
> involving set theory is full of "what ifs" involving
> independent statements that have been assumed to
> investigate results which follow from them.

I'm sorry, fom. If you love to argue for nothing then go
ahead, but there's no logical reason why I have to listen
to you.

I already explained in a conversation with Peter, about isosceles
triangle, that the mathematical phenomenon of relativity would occur
in many areas. But in any rate my definition of mathematical relativity
is _based on incomplete set specification_ , as per my my Def-1 and
Def-2 which you've kept refusing to consider even though I said
many times that those definitions are crucial to my thesis about cGC.

If you don't care to constructively argue here about cGC, and keep
going back and forth with your irrelevant undecidable-formula kind
of relativity (in some form) then go ahead. Just don't blame me for
not being interested.

NYOGEN SENZAKI