Topic: Pairing two different values on one plot
Replies: 19   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:44 AM

dpb

Re: Pairing two different values on one plot

On 4/16/2013 12:52 AM, PK wrote:

> now I managed to get dates on x axis but it only shows the date not the
> time. and the cursot tip still shows the number 7.~+005 with my data.

doc datetick % specify format you want

As for the cursor, don't know--there's a good possibility TMW hasn't
implemented the conversion back to a date string from the datenum.

doc datestr % to convert back

Best I know is a callback routine that incorporates it but never tried it...