Topic: Pairing two different values on one plot
Replies: 19   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:44 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Pairing two different values on one plot

"dpb" <none@non.net> wrote in message news:kkji6t$nub$1@speranza.aioe.org...
> On 4/16/2013 12:52 AM, PK wrote:

>> now I managed to get dates on x axis but it only shows the date not the
>> time. and the cursot tip still shows the number 7.~+005 with my data.

> doc datetick % specify format you want
> As for the cursor, don't know--there's a good possibility TMW hasn't
> implemented the conversion back to a date string from the datenum.
> doc datestr % to convert back
> Best I know is a callback routine that incorporates it but never tried
> it...

You can specify a custom display function for use by data cursors.

See the second half of the Example for how to specify the UpdateFcn. Instead
of using NUM2STR as the Example does, you'd use DATESTR.

Steve Lord