Topic: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality is caused by metal poisoning
#-9 book: Metal Causing Diseases

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 3:51 AM

John H. Gohde

Re: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality is caused by metal
poisoning #-9 book: Metal Causing Diseases

On Apr 17, 2:43 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 1:20 am, Archimedes Plutonium
>
> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Is Homosexuality a metal poisoning disease? Chapt1 my history of metal
> > causing diseases

Obviously something is causing Homosexuality.

One thing that you can take to the bank is that unlike the lies of ALL
liberals; Homosexuality is positively NOT caused by genetics.

ALL you have to do is think about Darwinism for about five seconds to
figure that big lie out. If it was genetics, then Homosexuality would
have been breed out of existence millions of years ago, since
Homosexuals do NOT reproduce.