Topic: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality is caused by metal poisoning
#-9 book: Metal Causing Diseases

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 3:51 AM

Les Cargill

Re: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality is caused by metal poisoning

John H. Gohde wrote:
> On Apr 17, 2:43 am, Archimedes Plutonium
> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Apr 17, 1:20 am, Archimedes Plutonium
>>
>> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Is Homosexuality a metal poisoning disease? Chapt1 my history of metal
>>> causing diseases

> Obviously something is causing Homosexuality.
>
> One thing that you can take to the bank is that unlike the lies of ALL
> liberals; Homosexuality is positively NOT caused by genetics.

There were homosexuals among many if not most Classical cultures
and among the Amerind.

> ALL you have to do is think about Darwinism for about five seconds to
> figure that big lie out. If it was genetics, then Homosexuality would
> have been breed out of existence millions of years ago, since
> Homosexuals do NOT reproduce.

Black swans exist. There are latent phenotypical attributes in the
DNA of all species.

--
Les Cargill