Topic: Interp1 Best Method?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 17, 2013 6:07 PM

XLT_Frank

Re: Interp1 Best Method?

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kkmd7e$ajg$1@speranza.aioe.org>...

> I'd instead use the integer sampling rate as the time instead of float
> since you want an exact comparison and that's iffy w/ floating point and
> then use ISMEMBER or INTERSECT.
>
> --

Thank you for the update. I will explore those. I am trying to figure out what do about time. I was just informed that my date and time is not being provided as some form of serial number in integer format. Instead it is going to be a column with the date, likely in day of year, while the time column is going to be hh:mm:ss.ssss. It should match the IRIG MIL-1553 Chapter 10 format from the range commander's tools. I guess I could request that they provide the RTC data, which is millisec since on time and then just use the traditional date time for labeling.