Topic: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality is caused by metal poisoning
#-9 book: Metal Causing Diseases

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 3:51 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

methylmercury causes Gay Re: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality
is caused by metal poisoning #-11 book: Metal Causing Diseases

On Apr 17, 5:15 am, "John H. Gohde" <john.h.go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 2:43 am, Archimedes Plutonium
>
> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Apr 17, 1:20 am, Archimedes Plutonium
>
> > <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Is Homosexuality a metal poisoning disease? Chapt1 my history of metal
> > > causing diseases

> Obviously something is causing Homosexuality.
>
> One thing that you can take to the bank is that unlike the lies of ALL
> liberals; Homosexuality is positively NOT caused by genetics.
>
> ALL you have to do is think about Darwinism for about five seconds to
> figure that big lie out.  If it was genetics, then Homosexuality would
> have been breed out of existence millions of years ago, since
> Homosexuals do NOT reproduce.

Yes I agree, and sadly the biology community has invented a utterly
silly and false patch-over
with their daffy Altruism as a excuse to have homosexuality as a
benefit. The true answer is that homosexuality has no Evolutionary
benefit to its genetics and is a disease caused by the environment.

Before metals were mined and put into the fireplace some thousands of
years ago in the Bronze Age there were no homosexual humans, but once
the Bronze Age then the Iron Age began, so thus we start the history
of homosexuality. Now it may have started even earlier with fire
because as we burn materials, the smoke contains mercury from the
release of mercury in the sulfur of living tissue or in fossil fuels
if prehistoric man burned fossil fuels and in Volcano emissions. But
as the Bronze Age and then the Iron Age introduced more mercury into
humanity's environment, the rate of homosexuality started to increase.

I do not see any present day frequency of homosexuality, but I do see
it for Autism as being 1 in 50 when it was 1 in 110 for a decade ago.
So what is the frequency of Homosexuality? Would I be terribly off the
mark if I guessed 1 in 200 is homosexual, considering that autism is 1
in 110 a decade ago?

Now Autism has a gender preference for males who get the metal
poisoning about 5 times more than females, but we realize that females
have about a 2 years increase in maturity lead over males and would
thus require a very potent mercury dose to make a infant girl be
autistic. Perhaps the mother of boys eats too many tuna fish
sandwiches.

Now the ibis research report of where MethylMercury caused the
homosexuality of ibises is enough proof that methylmercury causes
homosexuality and causes it in humans. But what we need to do is make
further proof that methylmercury causes homosexuality in humans. The
way to do this is to set up research around fish eating societies and
monitor the math-statistics of the fish eating society and a society
that rarely eats fish. Then we need a research on a smoking cigarette
society versus a non smoking society. Finally we need a research on a
coal fired electric power station and downwind of that station versus
a geography where mercury is not so much in the breathing air.

Unlike the research of autism where the autistic child is analyzed for
mercury content in his body, for homosexuality, the mercury caused the
harm in the womb or shortly after birth and is no longer around. So
that in homosexuality, the mercury did its dastardly deed in a one
time event and turned the switch of
sex preference in the child.

One fact that may help in the research is the fact that homosexual gay
men far outnumber lesbian women, much like the 5 times more autism in
boys than girls.

So we need charts and graphs as we have of Autism showing the rise of
frequency from 1 in 110 to 1 in 50 be done for homosexuality, because
as we continue to fill the oceans and the fish with more mercury and
pollute the sky and air with more mercury, the rise and increase of
these 7 diseases will continue to plague humanity -- Homosexuality,
Autism/Asperger, Schizophrenia, Depression, Parkinsons, Alzheimers,
Prion.

--
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium