Topic: Chapt15.54 generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin
Evolution #1301 New Physics #1504 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 5:16 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Chapt15.54 generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin
Evolution #1301 New Physics #1504 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Sorry, I have to return to the text New Physics to include this
important chapter. New ideas for me always take priority over any
social promises. And this new idea really takes a cake.

This was my last post to New Physics:

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.physics.electromag, sci.math, sci.chem
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: end of New Physics textbook #1300 New Physics #1420 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

Here is a rough chapter list of the last few chapters in the textbook
New Physics (a textbook inside the Atom Totality text).

Chapt15.48 Summation of Maxwell Equations is a generalized Dirac
Equation (the AP-equation)

Chapt15.49 the 5th Axiom: all the facts of Chemistry

Chapt15.50 can Maxwell Equations derive Dirac's New Radioactivities &
Faraday Parity Experiment

Chapt15.51 all of thermodynamics and superconductivity derived from
Maxwell Equations

Chapt15.52 correcting two errors of Old Physics-- no Doppler Redshift
possible and Solid Body Rotation requires gravity to be EM-gravity

Chapt15.53 deriving all of mathematics from the 5 axioms of physics

Now I need to add a new chapter of Chapt15.54 which discusses a more
compact Maxwell Equations. A generalization of the older 4 Maxwell
Equations with magnetic monopoles.

Chapt15.54 Generalizing the 4 Maxwell Equations to make just 2 Maxwell
Equations and deriving Darwin Evolution theory

Mind you, the rest of the physics community has not even caught up
with the idea that magnetic monopoles exist whereas I already accept
them and is pushing onwards to making a generalization of the Maxwell
Equations with magnetic monopoles.

The rest of the physics community wanted to throw out the Maxwell
Equations, saying they were "Classical Physics" not up to par with
Quantum Mechanics. I want to make the Maxwell Equations the axioms of
physics and deriving all of Quantum Mechanics as a mere subset of the
Maxwell Equations.

Now I am not going to tell of this new idea in this post but rather in
the next post immediately following. I want to lead up into this new
idea and not make this post overly long.

So what lead me to this new idea-- a generalization of the Maxwell
Equations with magnetic monopoles is the idea that the astronomy
distribution of galaxies follows the Coulomb law as seen in the
textbook
Electricity and Magnetism, Berkeley physics course, volume 2, Purcell,
1965 of those lines of force shown on the cover of that textbook, and
yesterday, my breakthrough idea that homosexuality is caused by
mercury metal poison of fetus in the womb and how homosexuality
contradicts Darwin Evolution unless homosexuality is a environment
poison disease.

So the question bothering me today, was, if the Maxwell Equations
produces all of physics it most certainly produces all of biology and
how would the Maxwell Equations produce Darwin's Evolution theory?

Now if you look at the Maxwell Equations they are dynamic in the
Faraday and Ampere laws, but how would those laws ever derive Darwin
Evolution theory? How would the Maxwell Equations derive
Superdeterminism? Since Superdeterminism is a generalization of Darwin
Evolution.

Is there something in the Maxwell Equations that gives us a mechanism
of favorable characteristics that gives advantage to produce more
offspring?
A sort of "survival of the fittest for electricity and magnetism" is
wanted.

I believe there is a generalization and will post in the next post.

--
Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
4/18/13
Read Chapt15.54 generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin
Evolution #1301 New Physics #1504 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/18/13
Read Darwin Evolution derived by generalized Maxwell Equations Chapt15.54
generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin Evolution #1302 New
Physics #1505 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/19/13
Read Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism
#1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/19/13
Read Re: Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution &
Superdeterminism #1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read does CurlxB need to be negative signed? Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq
deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism #1304 New Physics #1507 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read does the magnetic current density make for attraction-only?
Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism #1305 New
Physics #1508 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read resolving magnetic monopole with dipole Chapt15.55 the 5th Maxwell
Equation #1306 New Physics #1509 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/21/13
Read 5th new Maxwell Equation, - div*M = 0 , where 137/2(M) = 1(e)
Chapt15.55 #1307 New Physics #1510 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/21/13
Read fine-structure physical evidence for the 3rd Coulomb force - div*M =
E Chapt15.55 #1308 New Physics #1511 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com