Topic: R.L. Moore - Pioneer of Math Education Reform
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 19, 2013 12:34 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: R.L. Moore - Pioneer of Math Education Reform

Wayne Bishop's ridiculous response posted below my signature.

Kindly note that I had never claimed that Moore's Method involved implementation by him at the K-6 math level. Kindly do read more carefully in order not to get caught up in lies.

GSC

Wayne Bishop posted Apr 19, 2013 2:05 AM: