Topic: Chapt15.54 generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin
Evolution #1301 New Physics #1504 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 5:16 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism
#1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 18, 1:56 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snipped)

> GENERALIZED MAXWELL EQUATIONS:
>
> 1) Euclidean Geometry = summation of Elliptic Geometry plus Hyperbolic
> Geometry
>
> 2) Ellipses of Elliptic geometry strive or are determined to become
> circles of Euclidean Geometry.

Alright, I made a mistake there, I am pretty sure of that, because the
evidence of science would have no reduction of the 4 Maxwell Equations
into 2 Maxwell Equations. And rather, there maybe an expansion of the
Equations into 6 Maxwell Equations.

Now the evidence for this is that if I were to generalize to 2 Maxwell
Equations, then the Dirac Equation is not obtained as a 4 matrix
vector. Another evidence is that the fundamental particles are at
least proton, electron, photon, neutrino. For if the Maxwell Equations
can be reduced to a generalized 2 Equations, then we would have to
have physics built out of just 2 fundamental particles, such as the
photon and neutrino and the proton and electron composite particles.

So I admit my mistake here and am pushing forward to see if the 4
Maxwell Equations derives the Darwin theory of Evolution and the Bell
Inequality theory of Superdeterminism. I believe the Maxwell Equations
easily derives those.

--
Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
4/18/13
Read Chapt15.54 generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin
Evolution #1301 New Physics #1504 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/18/13
Read Darwin Evolution derived by generalized Maxwell Equations Chapt15.54
generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin Evolution #1302 New
Physics #1505 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/19/13
Read Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism
#1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/19/13
Read Re: Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution &
Superdeterminism #1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read does CurlxB need to be negative signed? Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq
deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism #1304 New Physics #1507 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read does the magnetic current density make for attraction-only?
Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism #1305 New
Physics #1508 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read resolving magnetic monopole with dipole Chapt15.55 the 5th Maxwell
Equation #1306 New Physics #1509 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/21/13
Read 5th new Maxwell Equation, - div*M = 0 , where 137/2(M) = 1(e)
Chapt15.55 #1307 New Physics #1510 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/21/13
Read fine-structure physical evidence for the 3rd Coulomb force - div*M =
E Chapt15.55 #1308 New Physics #1511 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com