Topic: Chapt15.54 generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin
Evolution #1301 New Physics #1504 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 5:16 PM

gk@gmail.com

Re: Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution &
Superdeterminism #1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Friday, April 19, 2013 12:39:38 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Apr 18, 1:56 am, Archimedes Plutonium
>
> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (snipped)

I'm curious: if everyone here in sci.math posted off-topic, the site would
become useless for all. Now, many, if not most of us, choose not to post
off-topic for that reason. Is there a good reason why the rules should not
apply to you? I mean, why do _we_ have to use discipline, but you do not
have to? Do you believe you are better than others?

> > GENERALIZED MAXWELL EQUATIONS:
>

> > 1) Euclidean Geometry = summation of Elliptic Geometry plus Hyperbolic
>
> > Geometry
>

> > 2) Ellipses of Elliptic geometry strive or are determined to become
>
> > circles of Euclidean Geometry.
>

> Alright, I made a mistake there, I am pretty sure of that, because the
>
> evidence of science would have no reduction of the 4 Maxwell Equations
>
> into 2 Maxwell Equations. And rather, there maybe an expansion of the
>
> Equations into 6 Maxwell Equations.
>

> Now the evidence for this is that if I were to generalize to 2 Maxwell
>
> Equations, then the Dirac Equation is not obtained as a 4 matrix
>
> vector. Another evidence is that the fundamental particles are at
>
> least proton, electron, photon, neutrino. For if the Maxwell Equations
>
> can be reduced to a generalized 2 Equations, then we would have to
>
> have physics built out of just 2 fundamental particles, such as the
>
> photon and neutrino and the proton and electron composite particles.
>

> So I admit my mistake here and am pushing forward to see if the 4
>
> Maxwell Equations derives the Darwin theory of Evolution and the Bell
>
> Inequality theory of Superdeterminism. I believe the Maxwell Equations
>
> easily derives those.
>

> --
>
> Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
>
> newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
>
> call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
>
> is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
>
> sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
>
> sci.physics.electromag to?be hosted by a University the same as what
>
> Drexel?University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
>
> be in education?not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
>
> next dollar bill. Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent,
>
> simple and fair author- archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
>
> as seen here :
>

> http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986
>

> Archimedes Plutonium
>
> http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

> where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Date Subject Author
4/18/13
Read Chapt15.54 generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin
Evolution #1301 New Physics #1504 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/18/13
Read Darwin Evolution derived by generalized Maxwell Equations Chapt15.54
generalization of the Maxwell Eq and deriving Darwin Evolution #1302 New
Physics #1505 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/19/13
Read Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism
#1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/19/13
Read Re: Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution &
Superdeterminism #1303 New Physics #1506 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read does CurlxB need to be negative signed? Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq
deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism #1304 New Physics #1507 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read does the magnetic current density make for attraction-only?
Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism #1305 New
Physics #1508 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/20/13
Read resolving magnetic monopole with dipole Chapt15.55 the 5th Maxwell
Equation #1306 New Physics #1509 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/21/13
Read 5th new Maxwell Equation, - div*M = 0 , where 137/2(M) = 1(e)
Chapt15.55 #1307 New Physics #1510 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/21/13
Read fine-structure physical evidence for the 3rd Coulomb force - div*M =
E Chapt15.55 #1308 New Physics #1511 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com