Topic: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality is caused by metal poisoning
#-9 book: Metal Causing Diseases

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 3:51 AM

gk@gmail.com

Re: plutonium Out of the Closet 4-6% of USA & Briton are gay #-12
book: Metal Causing Diseases. What Gives you the Right to Post OT Here?