Replies: 128   Last Post: Dec 8, 2013 3:21 PM

Nasser Abbasi

On 4/20/2013 11:16 AM, clicliclic@freenet.de wrote:

> clicliclic@freenet.de schrieb:

>> The Russian book "Integration of Functions" [...] published by A.F.
>> Timofeev [...] in 1948 provides [...] 533 integration examples [...].

> Although no interest has been shown in this integration test suite,

anyone instested, The book can be downloaded from

http://en.books4study.info/text-book3195.html

The format is .rar which can be extracted using standard free
software. (I use winRAR, which is very good free software)

It is strange that it was not translated to English.

> have entered, checked, and amended all 81 integrals from chapter 1; the
> integrals are appended below.

Thanks for doing that ! That is useful. It would be actually good thing
to have "standard" set of test functions for CAS systems as a way
to compare them with each others in a quantitative way.

--Nasser

Date Subject Author
clicliclic@freenet.de
clicliclic@freenet.de