Replies: 128   Last Post: Dec 8, 2013 3:21 PM

Rouben Rostamian

In article <kkui24$l9r$1@speranza.aioe.org>,
Nasser M. Abbasi <nma@12000.org> wrote:
>On 4/20/2013 11:16 AM, clicliclic@freenet.de wrote:
>>
>> clicliclic@freenet.de schrieb:

>>> The Russian book "Integration of Functions" [...] published by A.F.
>>> Timofeev [...] in 1948 provides [...] 533 integration examples [...].

>> Although no interest has been shown in this integration test suite,

>anyone instested, The book can be downloaded from
>
>http://en.books4study.info/text-book3195.html
>
>The format is .rar which can be extracted using standard free
>software. (I use winRAR, which is very good free software)
>
>It is strange that it was not translated to English.

There is some sort of a screw-up in the download page that you
have given. The link refers to Timofeev's book, but what gets
downloaded is "Integral transforms and operational calculus"
by Ditkin and Prudnikov.

--
Rouben Rostamian

Date Subject Author