Replies: 128   Last Post: Dec 8, 2013 3:21 PM

clicliclic@freenet.de

none Rouben Rostamian schrieb:

> In article <kkui24$l9r$1@speranza.aioe.org>,
> Nasser M. Abbasi <nma@12000.org> wrote:

> >> Although no interest has been shown in this integration test suite,

> >anyone instested, The book can be downloaded from
> >
> >http://en.books4study.info/text-book3195.html
> >
> >The format is .rar which can be extracted using standard free
> >software. (I use winRAR, which is very good free software)
> >
> >It is strange that it was not translated to English.

> There is some sort of a screw-up in the download page that you
> have given. The link refers to Timofeev's book, but what gets
> downloaded is "Integral transforms and operational calculus"
> by Ditkin and Prudnikov.

Sorry, I had no idea there were problems. I downloaded this book long
ago; all I remember is there that was no lack of choice, and that the
first download button I clicked almost magically produced the book.

So if something is wrong with Nasser's

<http://en.books4study.info/text-book3195.html>

please try another Google hit, e.g.

<http://www.math-life.com/jdownloads/view.download/27/279.html>

where the (unmistakable) "download" button links to:

<http://www.math-life.com/jdownloads/finish/27/279.html>

Warning: I haven't checked this link! But I will supply more options if
this one is bad too!

Martin.

Date Subject Author
clicliclic@freenet.de