Topic: time consuming problem and MKL and other solutions to speed up
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 10:00 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: time consuming problem and MKL and other solutions to speed up

On 4/21/2013 3:57 AM, ghasem wrote:

> I want to use from "intel Math Kernel Library (MKL),that is good for speed up.
> but,I don't know how use from it in matlab.

It is done automatically by Matlab functions when needed. They
use the MKL.

If you want to use MKL directly, then do not use Matlab, you can
call lapack and blas functions directly using Fortran or C or C++.

--Nasser