Topic: more about "generators" (math learning tool)
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 22, 2013 3:09 PM

kirby urner

Re: more about "generators" (math learning tool)

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Joe Niederberger
<niederberger@comcast.net> wrote:
> You posted a generator for digits of pi a month or so ago.
> I took a quick look at it but it didn't appear it was going to yield its inner secrets all that easily. Do have anything that explains how it works?
>
> Thanks
> Joe N

The origins are murky.

The link to Chipy (Chicago Python User Group, mail list archive)
connects on the a post on edu-sig (python.org) quoting one Michel
Paul: