Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 22, 9:41 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The following CREATORS
> created tools that have advanced mankind most.
>
> Observe that models of most of the scientists
> that are/were on the public dole generate more heat than light,
> and their models waste time, money and minds.
>
> Also observe that most of the agressively hype scientists
> ripped-off the works of others.
>
> Richard Drew
> Euclid
> Newton
> Maxwell
> Faraday
> Volta
> Gregor Mendel
> Ohm
> Watson
> Crick
> Edison
> Lee de Forest
> Jack St. Clair Kilby
> Archimedes
> Edwin Howard Armstrong
> Claude E. Shannon
> Robert Gold
> Erwin Schrodinger
> Nikolay Basov
> Alexander Fleming
> Pierre Curie
> Samuel Hunter Christie
> Ludwig Boltzmann
> George Westinghouse
> Enrico Fermi
> Dmitri Garbuzov
> Gordon Gould
> John Harington
> Ted Hoff
> Steve Jobs
> Pieter van Musschenbroek
> Charles Wheatstone
>
> --
> Tom Potter
>
> http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k

Steve Jobs?

> The following CREATORS
> created tools that have advanced mankind most.

Ahh spot the rigged Nationalist brainwashing...

Like when I applied to Popular Science for writing articles,
but the fine print read... can you promote gadgets..

Herc
--
www.BLoCKPROLOG.com