Topic: 3 Y axes wih 4 variable
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 24, 2013 9:28 AM

dpb

Re: 3 Y axes wih 4 variable

On 4/23/2013 11:18 AM, Murat wrote:
> i got some progress in my programme. now i have a question ; how can i
> get the curves smooth in this codes? ;

Well, Q and Qs look pretty smooth to me as is...h0 and f not so much.

I guess the answer to the question depends on what you think "smooth"
is--you might start w/ the BasicFitting toolbox and see what you think
of its selection of splines.