Topic: Matheology § 255
Replies: 69   Last Post: Apr 24, 2013 9:49 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 255

In article
<02532b3c-6d41-42c9-83d0-1e41a73f0521@m2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 24 Apr., 19:47, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
>
> > > Nevertheless every line is the
> > > union of itself and all its predecessors. Unioning again and again
> > > will not increase the number of elements.

> > I am surprized that WM is actually aware of this/
> >

> > > {a, b, c} = U {a, b, c} = UU {a, b, c}.
> >
> > FALSE!!!
> >
> > Unless a, b and c are sets, "U {a, b, c}" is nonsense,
> > and "UU {a,b,c}" is nonsense anyway.

> Everything is a set in ZF.

> Don't ask. Answer.

Why should I bother to "answer" what I deny can happen but WM insists
must happen?

> > > The next line.
> >
> > How does your "last line" contains the last number of the line which
> > follows it?

> > > Is i+1 in the column? Can it be there without being in a line?
> >
> > Avoiding the question is not a legitiamete answer to it.
> >

> Then refrain from doing so.

WM is the one who continually does so.

> > > contradictory condition:
> > > exist j, k, m, n : m e s_j & ~(m e s_k) & ~(n e s_j) & n e s_k.

> > WM may need it in Wolkenmuekenheim, but no one else needs it at all, and
> > it does not hold anywhere other then in Wolkenmuekenheim.
> >

> Try to give a better formalism producing:
> 1) Every natural is in at least one of the lines.
> 2) No line contains all naturals.
> 3) There are all lines.

The only way that WM's self-contradictory assumdption above provides
anything is because any such contradictory assumptions imply everything.

Peano did it better.

WM's formalism, being self-contradictory, allows one to produces
anything and everything, including his obvious falsehoods, but the
formalism of the Peano postulates, and similar forms of induction,
merely produce mathematical infinities without any of the the many
inherent self-contradictions that WMytheology requires.
--

Date Subject Author
4/20/13
Read Matheology § 255