Topic: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!
Replies: 15   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 11:25 AM

BruceS

Re: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!

On 04/24/2013 08:10 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:

>>> You don't have the mental capacity Bruce to follow the (any) topic.
>>
>>> If you do, then put a smiley face in the first picture box.
>>
>> <snip silly evasion>
>>
>> OK, so the answer is that you don't understand CSS. No problem, there
>> are plenty of people out there who don't have any interest or competence
>> in this area. Perhaps, given your lack of understanding, you should
>> either stop talking through your hat about it, or spend a little time to
>> learn. It's up to you.
>>

> I have a degree in computer science.

So do I, and so do many others. Having a CS degree doesn't mean you
understand web development. That's no cause for shame, either.

> I've programmed for
> WESTERN MINING CORPORATION
> MINEPRO
> DRILLEX

OK, and I've programmed for a number of companies as well. Most of that
work had nothing to do with CSS, and so would have no bearing on my
understanding of it. We your work for these companies in CSS?

> and a dozen other companies. I employ 2 programmers and 3 graphics
> designers.

I have to wonder how you "employ" these people, being on the dole and
quite apparently destitute. Could it be that they're imaginary, and
accept your imaginary money?

> CSS is meant to Separate Content from Layout.

We finally get to an answer, and I won't argue with that. So, given
that CSS lets one separate the presentation of data from the data
itself, maybe you'll say why that's a bad idea.

> Like dissecting your body into 200 organs, posting it in a bag
> to work each morning with an anatomical printout attached.

Hmm...no...you're just going to go off on a tangent and use a very silly
attempt at analogy.

> Actually I think <ROWS> and <COLS> are unnecessary.
>

> The solution you FAILED at getting right is:

You mean the inane little "test" you attempted to present, which I (and
everyone else) ignored?
<snip silly "solution" to silly "test">

Well, it took a while, but you finally responded to a very simple
question with a reasonable response, though coated in a lot of
gibberish. I think that's a good sign.