Topic: About Deployment of compiled application.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 5:41 PM

Steven Lord

Re: About Deployment of compiled application.

"Loki" <lokigtk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Suppose I want to deploy a matlab application just compiled with mcc,
> on a machine that does NOT have matlab.
> I need to install Matlab Compiler Runtime (MCR) on this machine?

Depending on what your application does, you may be able to use MATLAB Coder
to generate C or C++ code from your MATLAB code. But note that some
functions and language features that MATLAB Compiler can deploy are not
supported by MATLAB Coder and cannot be converted into C/C++ code with it.

Steve Lord