Topic: About Deployment of compiled application.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 5:41 PM

Re: About Deployment of compiled application.

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:55:05 -0400, "Steven_Lord"
<slord@mathworks.com> wrote:

>"Loki" <lokigtk@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Suppose I want to deploy a matlab application just compiled with mcc,
>> on a machine that does NOT have matlab.
>> I need to install Matlab Compiler Runtime (MCR) on this machine?

It could be useful if future version of mcc would be able to "pack"
into final executable some selected needed library, without necessity
of a near 500mb installation on target machines..

Thanks again.