Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Golshifteh Farahani

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 23, 12:55 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >> that are/were on the public dole generate more heat than light,
> >> and their models waste time, money and minds.

> >> Also observe that most of the agressively hype scientists
> >> ripped-off the works of others.

> >> Richard Drew
> >> Euclid
> >> Newton
> >> Maxwell
> >> Faraday
> >> Volta
> >> Gregor Mendel
> >> Ohm
> >> Watson
> >> Crick
> >> Edison
> >> Lee de Forest
> >> Jack St. Clair Kilby
> >> Archimedes
> >> Edwin Howard Armstrong
> >> Claude E. Shannon
> >> Robert Gold
> >> Erwin Schrodinger
> >> Nikolay Basov
> >> Alexander Fleming
> >> Pierre Curie
> >> Samuel Hunter Christie
> >> Ludwig Boltzmann
> >> George Westinghouse
> >> Enrico Fermi
> >> Dmitri Garbuzov
> >> Gordon Gould
> >> John Harington
> >> Ted Hoff
> >> Steve Jobs
> >> Pieter van Musschenbroek
> >> Charles Wheatstone

> >> --
> >> Tom Potter

> >>http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k
>
> >Steve Jobs?
>
> >> The following CREATORS
> >> created tools that have advanced mankind most.

> >Ahh spot the rigged Nationalist brainwashing...
>
> >Like when I applied to Popular Science for writing articles,
> >but the fine print read... can you promote gadgets..

> >Herc
>
> Compare Einstein's most important invention
> which is described at the URL below. to the:
>
> Apple - Jump started personal computing.
> Lisa -    Jump started object oriented languages, mouse, etc..
> Next - Platform for world's first web browser and
> the software basis for today's Macintosh and Iphone systems.
> Ipod - Set the standard for digital music players.
> Itune store - Set the standard for online software stores.
> Iphone - Set the standard for modern phones.
> IPod - Set the standard for the tablet computers.
> Pixar - Set the standard for computerized movie making.
>
> Compare Steve Jobs work with Einstein's patent which is described at the URL
> below.
>
> http://www.google.com/patents?id=zRpsAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=...
>
> http://allaboutstevejobs.com/movies/miscmovies.php
>
> http://allaboutstevejobs.com/movies/steveisms.php
>
> Also observe that Einstein created a model that
> generate more heat than light and
> wastes time, money. and minds,
>
> whereas Jobs created models
> that set the standards in computing, music,
> communications, marketing and movie making.

OM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
PANTIES!!!
TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
[...]
PANTIS!!!