Topic: Help please BPSK transmission with a Rayleigh channel (case of a
sampled signal)

Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 1, 2013 3:00 PM

anyone

Re: Help please BPSK transmission with a Rayleigh channel (case of a
sampled signal)

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:28:06 +0000, ai ali wrote:

[...]
> My problem here is how to calculate the noise power in this case (the
> cas of sampled signal) ???

Google: signal to noise ratio
About 11,000,000 results (0.16 seconds)

> If anyone could help me please this is very important.

Your need isn't the first of that kind, and likely won't be the last.

> ps: I can provide the code I realized if necessary and sorry for my bad
> english.

That would be a better approach.

> Thank you in advance.

for what?