Topic: Help page crash
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 21, 2014 5:42 PM

Luuk

Re: Help page crash

"Luuk" wrote in message <kjesg5$7ko$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <khi08g$p3u$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Does anyone has problem with help page on R2013A.
> >
> > It is enough to click on the "question mark" icon on the right side and the whole MATLAB crashes. This happens systematically.
> >
> > My config is: R2013A, Win64, Windows 7.
> >
> > I take a quick look at BUG report page, it does not look like it was reported.
> >
> > Bruno

> I have experienced the same problem in the past month or so, using R2012B on OSX 10.8.3. When I open some sort of documentation and Matlab tries to show it in the Matlab Web Browser, the whole program just freezes.
> Don't know if it matters, but I have the Eigenvector PLS_Toolbox 7.3 installed.

"Summary

MATLAB hangs using doc or web command on some Macintosh systems
Description

On some Macintosh systems, attempting to use the Help browser or Web browser causes MATLAB to hang or crash. "

http://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/870843 I hope this solved my problem, as it seems to be related to Mac, my post didn't belong in your thread, sorry about that :)