The Math Forum

Topic: Apostle Paul Confirms: the JEWS KILLED JESUS
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 30, 2013 10:56 PM

Scott Berg

Re: Apostle Paul Confirms: the JEWS KILLED JESUS

<hope9900@frontier.com> wrote in message
On Friday, March 29, 2013 8:54:01 AM UTC-5, BroilJAB wrote:
> 2nd letter to Thessalonica: The jews who both murdered Jesus and the
> Prophets are damned to eternal Hell. The scourge of their crime to follow
> the Jews throughout all of time on this earth. Broadcast this far and
> abroad: the Black Book concurs It was the JEWS who killed Him and that
> racial curse be upon them following them on into Hell".

Yes the Jewish exctremists killed Jesus and Others, yet they are not
remorseful, thats the point . God will bless all that live in peace in
Christ and Curse the ones that do not . Keep your faith in Christs teaching

Jesus was a Jew. So what is the big deal ?