Topic: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Replies: 38   Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 11:57 PM

Hetware

Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)

On 4/9/2013 1:37 AM, Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway wrote:
> "Hetware" wrote in message
>
> On 4/9/2013 12:44 AM, Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway wrote:

>> "Hetware" wrote in message
>
>> I don't have time to follow up on this, but this is from a guy who
>> doesn't spend his time trying to prove how smart he is. He just shows
>> you what he thinks in the clearest manner available to him. The mark of
>> a true genius.
>>
>> http://people.oregonstate.edu/~drayt/Courses/MTH437/2007/hw/geodesic.pdf
>> =======================================
>> Fine, but it has no more connection with physics than politics or music.
>>

> This is most apropos and irrelevant:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh0woT7NkKI

> I don't have time for horse drawn seed drill inventors, it was only a
> variation on the odometer anyway.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jethro_Tull_(agriculturist)
> http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/HeronAlexandria-Dateien/image002.jpg
>
> Is the guitar the only instrument you know, Mickey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWabhnt91Uc

Date Subject Author
4/7/13
Read Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/7/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Hetware
4/9/13
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dono
4/13/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read MTW, Exercise 8.5 (c), Crotchm reasserts his imbecility
Dono
4/13/13
Read MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his mouth,
big time
Dono
4/13/13
[...]
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
rotchm@gmail.com
4/13/13
Read Re: MTW Exercise 8.5 (c) - Crotchm the poser puts his foot in his
mouth, big time
Dono
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Guest
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Dirk Van de moortel
4/9/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
4/8/13
Read Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)
Rock Brentwood
4/8/13