Topic: Help with identity
Replies: 15   Last Post: May 9, 2013 7:13 AM

Mike Trainor

Re: Help with identity

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:05:01 -0500, dullrich@sprynet.com wrote:

>>The problem is to start with the LHS and get the RHS.
>>As I said, this a Fourier series expanison and I want
>>to know how one gets the coefficients.

>That's "the" problem, right. Does that mean it's
>like an assigned problem, or just something you're
>wondering about?

That would mean what the word "assigned" means.
If it means homework or an exam, I am 35 years
too old for it. If it means analytically solving a certain fluid
flow problem for an industrial application, then it
it would be ok to call it an assignment. The key
is to understand .... not get answers ... or so
they said all those years ago in graduate school.

mt