Topic: Interpreting ZFC
Replies: 14   Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 3:45 PM

me 154934

Re: Interpreting ZFC

On Apr 30, 4:40 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 12:47 pm, me <me154...@gmail.com> wrote:

> .
> .
> .
>
> For those who didn't read the link...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchhausen_Trilemma
>
> The Münchhausen Trilemma (after Baron Münchhausen, who allegedly
> pulled himself and the horse on which he was sitting out of a swamp by
> his own hair),
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>

> > > TODAY!
>
> > > Ponytail stunt ends in death
> > > A daredevil stuntman has died while attempting to cross a river using
> > > just his ponytail.

> > >http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/world/16933347/Ponytail-stunt...
>
> > > That answers that question!
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> VERY NEXT DAY!  Check the Yankee Uniform on this guy!
>
> http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/world/16933347/Ponytail-stunt/
>
> Same as the guy in the Wiki picture!!
>
> COINCIDENCE!
> .
> .
> .
> .
>

> > > Herc
> > > --
> > > www.,BLoCKPROLOG.com

> > I am actually a different species, you guys are racists amongst each
> > other! you know what that means

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdWayrLXUs
>
> Herc

well, thanks to your tip off 'us invisible 'we'' if you like a
romantic sci fi reference think the 'Q' have already solved a debate
about the nature of new databased techniques and the problems of
integration between modern formulae and ancient stuff ...so Herc! ta !
X Hugs

get on with what you like, so soooorrry that you have found that
formula to fame..kinda pithy interfering choices there, huh? as I say
I 'copped out'.. maybe you are made of stringer stuff. By the way
MindPixels stuff was rooted with any old Tate brother someplace..where
did you get your 'push' , huh? I have a guess about that and you are
safest, and a hell of a lot safer than old Mindpixels