Topic: Interpreting ZFC
Replies: 14   Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 3:45 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Interpreting ZFC

On Apr 30, 2:00 pm, me <me154...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 4:40 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > .
> > .
> > .

> > For those who didn't read the link...
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchhausen_Trilemma
>
> > The Münchhausen Trilemma (after Baron Münchhausen, who allegedly
> > pulled himself and the horse on which he was sitting out of a swamp by
> > his own hair),

> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .

> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .

> > VERY NEXT DAY!  Check the Yankee Uniform on this guy!
>
> >http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/world/16933347/Ponytail-stunt/
>
> > Same as the guy in the Wiki picture!!
>
> > COINCIDENCE!
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .

> > > I am actually a different species, you guys are racists amongst each
> > > other! you know what that means

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdWayrLXUs
>
> > Herc
>
> well, thanks to your tip off 'us invisible 'we'' if you like a
> romantic sci fi reference think the 'Q' have already solved a debate
> about the nature of new databased techniques and the problems of
> integration between modern formulae and ancient stuff ...so Herc! ta !
> X Hugs

You have been paying attention!

The problem I had last year is how does PROLOG generate code as it
solves queries..

vert (pnt(X,Y) , pnt(X,Z)). // A Vertical Point checker

?- vert( pnt( 2 , 3 ) , P )

This is where PROLOG is really clever...

P = pnt( 2 , _ )

it writes functions! along with all the other computing fundamentals
UNIFY() can do!.

My system at BlockProlog will probably output the TABLE

VERT PNT 2 3 P
vert pnt 2 3 pnt 2 Z

so it can be used like SQL with TABULAR OUTPUT..

that was PROLOGs undoing where SQL was better.

> get on with what you like, so soooorrry that you have found that
> formula to fame..kinda pithy interfering choices there, huh? as I say
> I 'copped out'.. maybe you are made of stringer stuff. By the way
> MindPixels stuff was rooted with any old Tate brother someplace..where
> did you get your 'push' , huh? I have a guess about that and you are
> safest, and a hell of a lot safer than old Mindpixels

Databases are old hat... PROLOG added too much fruit in 1972
(List Processing to handle multiple results) and
SQL became popular instead which is really only a 3 1/2 GL. Fetch
Queries..

but it's WHAT YOU PROGRAM in the Database that is interesting! And
I haven't even started there...

More money in MMP computer games than anywhere else for new software
tech.

Herc
--
www.BLoCKPROLOG.com