Topic: the situation is worse than you thought
Replies: 40   Last Post: May 17, 2013 12:54 AM

Spehro Pefhany

Re: the situation is worse than you thought

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:31:39 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
<tomd_u1@verizon.net.invalid> wrote:

>Spehro Pefhany wrote:

>> If you want to feel sad, read some of the comments on this:
>>
>> http://www.yankodesign.com/2013/04/26/plug-it-on-the-window/
>>
>> I hope most of them are 'plants' by some amoral marketing firm. I'd
>> hate to think that many people are so innumerate.
>>
>> All they need to do is to solve a couple of "technical problems".
>> Kettles and toasters from something the size of a hockey puck. 8-(

>This did not come from marketing.
>
>"Look up Ohm's law. Anything that works off 240v will need more than the
>minuscule amps that this will be able to produce. On the other hand, convert
>this to a USB plug (5v) and you have something useful."

No, but.. one poster said "Lol 130 of this 155 Comments are paid
people , found on paid twitter accounts. LAME !"

This would be great for camping – blowing up your air mattress,
lights, radio, toaster etc good marketing potential!

I’ll buy one as soon as it hits the market!!! Awesome idea!!!

what’s the phrase? “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!”
Geeez, these would be a GODSEND to us apartment dwellers who want to
go solar, but can’t install panels due to idiotic landlords.

LOVE the idea of this product!! would like to be notified of
production and availability!!

When will this be available to buy and where?

When will this be in stores?
Where can I buy this?

Where can I place the order? The design looks really nice and if it
works well I would say another hole in the market is about to be
filled !

Wonderful concept. Please include me in your first e-mailshot as soon
as it’s commercially available. (I hope the ‘powers that be’ don’t
sabotage this excellent invention of yours.)

I thought fantastic, to use clean energy and benefit many people and
especially our planet! luck and creative ideas that may well

I can’t wait…..please let me know when I can buy a bunch of these…how
much do you think they will cost?..and will they be available with a
u.s. style socket?…

Date Subject Author
4/30/13
Read the situation is worse than you thought
Rich Delaney
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Edward A. Falk
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Michael A. Terrell
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Robin Chapman
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Rock Brentwood
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Robert Baer
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/16/13
Read thisBar slamSinto anAccelerometer TM
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/17/13
Read thisBar slamSinto aDecelerometer TM
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
karl
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jasen Betts
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Fred Abse
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Martin Brown
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
rickman
5/4/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
dagmargoodboat@yahoo.com
5/5/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
rickman
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Spehro Pefhany
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
George Herold
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jeff Liebermann
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Tom Del Rosso
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jeff Liebermann
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Tom Del Rosso
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Spehro Pefhany
5/16/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
timro21