Topic: the situation is worse than you thought
Replies: 40   Last Post: May 17, 2013 12:54 AM

Robin Chapman

Re: the situation is worse than you thought

On 30/04/2013 18:42, Edward A. Falk wrote:
> In article <ontun896g9espv9a36vv6uovb9qbgo7i4t@4ax.com>,
> quasi <quasi@null.set> wrote:

>> So in the US, I may be qualified to vote, and in the UK,
>> perhaps I could drive a bus.

> Forget it. Busses there are really hard to drive. The steering
> wheel is totally on the wrong side

They are on the right side...

Date Subject Author
4/30/13
Read the situation is worse than you thought
Rich Delaney
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Edward A. Falk
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Michael A. Terrell
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Robin Chapman
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Rock Brentwood
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Robert Baer
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/16/13
Read thisBar slamSinto anAccelerometer TM
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/17/13
Read thisBar slamSinto aDecelerometer TM
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
karl
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jasen Betts
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Fred Abse
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Martin Brown
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
rickman
5/4/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
dagmargoodboat@yahoo.com
5/5/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
rickman
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Spehro Pefhany
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
George Herold
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jeff Liebermann
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Tom Del Rosso
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jeff Liebermann
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Tom Del Rosso
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Spehro Pefhany
5/16/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
timro21