Topic: PARCC Definition of Trapezoid
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jun 19, 2013 9:47 AM

Tammy Woodard

RE: PARCC Definition of Trapezoid

This definition holds when it comes to finding area of a parallelogram, in which you use the trapezoid formula. No matter what area formula, parallelogram or trapezoid, you would get the same answer.

Tammy M. Woodard
Mathematics Teacher Scarlet Team- EDMS
Elmira Express Indoor Varsity Assistant Track & Field Coach
Elmira Express Girls JV Lacrosse Head Coach
NYLAP Instructor - Texas Instruments
Ernie Davis Middle School
610 Lake Street
Elmira, NY 14901