The Math Forum

Topic: The formula for the inner angles of a polygon with 99 vertices?
Replies: 10   Last Post: May 2, 2013 9:24 AM

JT

Re: The formula for the inner angles of a polygon with 99 vertices?

On 2 Maj, 00:06, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1 Maj, 23:56, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > tdhis is how the terminology arose,
> > There is no where, thereinsville.

> Or it could also be so simple that the angle of the 99 side polygon is
> 48,5/99 subturns.
>

> > > ((99/2)-1)/99)*360=176,3636363636364
>
> > > Isn't this formula easier then the one you use?
>
> Or why not just write

So the formula for a the inner angle of a regular polygon as expressed
in subturns, (maybe revolutions is better?) would be ((n/2)-1)/n