Topic: Alternating series question
Replies: 32   Last Post: Jun 26, 2013 10:55 PM

Robin Chapman

Bullphitting

On 01/05/2013 20:08, 1treePetrifiedForestLane wrote:

>> So, despite your earlier comments, you admit that
>> your alleged formula for Brun's constant was bogus.

> I am tentatively callin the secondroot
> of the sum of two and phi, Big Phi; maybe,
> i'll be able to extend it to a little scheme,
> phi, phi_big, phi_bigger, phi_biggest;
> phinitessimals & phiinfinities?

No proof of any relevance to Brun's constant, but
a plethora of still-born phi-based neologisms.
It's all bullphit, isn't it?

Date Subject Author
4/21/13
Read Alternating series question
RGVickson@shaw.ca
4/21/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
gus gassmann
4/21/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Mike Terry
4/21/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
gus gassmann
4/24/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/25/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Robin Chapman
4/26/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/26/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Robin Chapman
4/26/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/26/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/27/13
Read secondroot(secondpower(phi) plus one) -- no teragona were suffered to
find Brun's constant
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/26/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/26/13
Read Re: Alternating series question
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/29/13
Read secondroot(phi plus two) -- no regular tetragona were suffered to
find Brun's constant!
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/29/13
Read Big Phi: secondroot(phi plus two) -- no regular tetragona were
suffered to find Brun's constant!
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/13
Read Re: secondroot(phi plus two) -- no regular tetragona were suffered
to find Brun's constant!
Robin Chapman
4/30/13
Read secondroot(phi plus two) = Brun's constant phi mysticism
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/1/13
Read golden section wiitering
Robin Chapman