Topic: Matheology § 258
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 2, 2013 10:26 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 258

In article <0607ff2c-c956-432f-bd8b-9076440ff3f1@googlegroups.com>,
Zeit Geist <tucsondrew@me.com> wrote:

> > Perhaps it is because his fanatic religious zeal to promulgate his many
> >
> > false dogmas has undercut both his ethics and his morality.
> >
> > --

> Virgil, do you think it really is religious in nature?
> Do you think he looks at us and thinks,
> "How dare stare into the face of God!
> You are but finite creatures!" ?
>
> ZG

I think WM views himself as some sort of godlike creature, incapable of
error (though the evidence of his postings is clearly against any such
invincibility), and such self-worship as he indulges himself in to be a
corrupt and self-corrupting form of religion.